Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Complete Distraction

Completely Distracted

Have any of you out there had a huge test to study for, a paper to write or 40 pages to ready for your next class but have found youself glued to the computer looking at Facebook? I know I have. I know I have found myself searching through all the people that have a profile trying to find a new friend to add or pictures to look at instead of doing homework, like I should be. I also know that some nigths when I don't have homework and I need much needed sleep I look at the clock and know that I could probably get about 5 hours of sleep in but instead I sit on the computer, scrolling around on Facebook. Anyone else with this problem? I know you're out there, being COMPLETELY distracted! Get off Facebook and go do your homework!

No comments: